Account name:
Password:
(Forgot it?)
(OpenID?)
Remember me
You're viewing
glasseye
's journal
Create a Dreamwidth Account
Learn More
Interest
Region
Site and Account
FAQ
Email
Reload page in style:
site
light
glasseye
Recent Entries
Archive
Reading
Tags
Memories
Profile
»
Overheard in the lab I'm teaching
(
glasseye
Oct
.
6th
,
2008
03:24 pm
)
"He obviously wants to make weapons for a living, I find that detestable."
Oh Seattle, how I love you.
Current Mood:
good
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
Date:
2008-10-07 04:27 pm (UTC)
From:
lubeck.livejournal.com
no subject
I have the right to that opinion by living in a free society which exists based on the subjugation of other groups and cultures through it's superior fire power.
Date:
2008-10-21 07:54 pm (UTC)
From:
londubh.livejournal.com
no subject
I do, too!
Want to make weapons for a living, that is. Though, i'm thinking more along the lines of bows, swords, matchlocks, SCA weapons fittings...
Previous Entry
Add Memory
Share This Entry
Next Entry
2 comments
Reply
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
.
Profile
glasseye
Page Summary
lubeck.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
londubh.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
Powered by
Dreamwidth Studios
Style Credit
Style:
Black
for
Negatives
by
phoenix
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
Want to make weapons for a living, that is. Though, i'm thinking more along the lines of bows, swords, matchlocks, SCA weapons fittings...